Sunday, November 4, 2012

THEO CHOCOLATE, YUMMY!!


Two weeks ago we went as group to Theo Chocolate Factory. The factory is located in Fremont, north of downtown Seattle. The factory building looked simple from the outside and surely warm inside. It suddenly reminded me about the movie “Charlie and The Chocolate Factory.” Honestly, that was my very first time visiting a chocolate factory, naming myself as a chocolate lover, I should have gone for a chocolate tour before. Isn’t it? Hahaha.. 

It was a very wonderful tour. I got to learn a bit about chocolate, from where they got the chocolate and through the process which seemed not as complicated as I thought. The tour guide explained that Theo is the only factory that is organic and fair trade, sounds cool? Yeah!! It was so much fun to have a guide who knowledgeable and handing you chocolates and taking you behind the scenes on how they made them.

Theo has very nice displays, and no doubt; a delicious chocolate! Theo seems to focus more on dark chocolate, which I know is good for health. What I loved the most were the free chocolate samples, They were definitely tasteful! You can taste the samples as much as you want, my favorite one was milk chocolate with 45% cacao. The more cacao, the bitter it tastes.

Chocolate milk from Theo!


Here are some cool pictures I took during the tour!


The tour guide explaining the process of making chocolate
'Sweet Coco'-The sweet notebook, Isn't it?
Group picture in front of the factory (anish's camera)
I just now found Theo official website and realized that the tour costed 6$ per each person, it was free for us though! J If you are in Seattle or happen to be there, don’t forget to visit Theo Chocolate Factory!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...